A Better Colorado in 2024
Colorado Families Deserve Better
2023 was a successful year for The LIBRE Initiative. Successfully advocating for sound policies and pushing back against bad policies that would otherwise burden families and limit them.
· Policies like assuring Colorado families keep more of their hard-earned money through TABOR (Taxpayers Bill of Rights) refunds.
· Going toe to toe with the P.U.C (Public Utilities Commission) to stop rate increases for gas and electricity on families.
· And assuring parents keep their right to educational options that meet their child’s needs.
This year in 2024 we will continue to stand up for Colorado families by:
· Assuring energy rates don’t go up on Colorado families this winter.
· Removing language barriers from members of the community that hold them back from their American Dream, providing for their families and contributing to the economy.
· Defending the rights taxpayers have through TABOR (Taxpayer Bill of Rights)
· Defending parents’ rights to educational options and expanding those options
We couldn’t have done what we did in 2023 without the help from community members, volunteers, activists, and partners.
2024 is no different and hope we can count on you to make Colorado better. Please sign up if you are interested in helping us 2024 or if you would like to stay up to date on these issues.